Sustainable Environmental Management
July 6 – 26, 2014
Complete applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Application deadline is Friday, January 17, 2014.
Complete applications include ALL of the following:
- Submitted and signed Application including Personal Statement answering all 3 questions
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Signed Reference Letter
Applicants who have trouble using the online form may submit their applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online application form:
- When you start your application, you will be issued a personal randomly generated code. This code will be attached to your application.
- If you must leave the application process before submitting it, please click on “Save Application” at the bottom of the application. You will be able to return to your application later by entering in your personal code (generated when you first started your application) below under “Edit an existing application”.
- Once you have completed the form, click on “Submit Application”.
Procedures for submission of reference letters:
- Signed reference letters must be submitted by email to email@example.com and must arrive no later than one week after the application deadline . Applications will be considered incomplete and ineligible without reference letters. Reference letters should detail both the applicant’s professional and leadership experience, and potential benefits of the ELP training and network to his/her organization.