ELP training at UC Berkeley will benefit practitioners who are leading efforts to bridge conservation and poverty reduction. Participants include:
- leaders working on sustainable agriculture and food systems, natural resource management, environmental policy, climate change and community-based development;
- environmental professionals innovating through cross-sectoral collaboration; and
- men and women seeking exposure to interdisciplinary perspectives from UC Berkeley faculty and global peers.
Participants must fulfill the following requirements:
- proficiency in English to allow full participation in course discussions;
- minimum of five years of professional experience and strong leadership potential;
- affiliation with an institution concerned with environmental management/sustainable development; and
- timely completion of the application, including required attachments.
Type of Organization
Participants By Gender